Monday, September 15, 2008

1 Month
















Baby Liliana is one month old already!! I can not even believe it. And I have another cousin!! My Aunt Tawny had her little baby on the 9th!! He is so adorable, and he was so close to Lily's weight, it was weird to think she was that small just 4 weeks ago!!!


Lily is doing great, she is holding her head up and starting to coo at people. She loves faces and to smile :-) It just melts my heart every time!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Very cute kids, they both are precious. Congratulations.

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

YAY you got pictures up!!!! woot.. So she is a doll! How cute are those pictures!!!??! Tell Tawny congrats from me! Keep those pictures coming!! I love seeing them. BTW thanks for the comment on my blog :) Love ya
Valarie

Tawny Cronrath said...

I still can't believe both Lily and Gavin are here and we are both mommies! How cool!!

Drew and Valarie's Family Blog said...

alright sarah!!! lets get some more pictures! :)