





Ok, ok so its been awhile since I have updated :-) I am so bad at these!!! I think I have like all of 2 maybe 3 viewers anyways :-) There are some pictures of Gavin and also Isabelle and Logan :-)
Lily had her 2 month check up yesterday and it went well!! She is 11 lbs and 11 oz!! She is taller then 9 out of 10 babies her age and her weight is in the 75 percentile!! She is very meaty :-) The Dr. said she is very active for her age, he said most 2 month old babies still sleep alot and just pee and poop. Lily is up most of the day except for a couple naps and is alert and cooing and trying to giggle and smiles so much!! She loves faces the best still, she loves to just look at people and talk to them :-) She is getting up once during the night around 1 or 2 which I can handle seeing as how I go back to work next week :-( She also got 4 shots, 2 in each leg, she was NOT happy about that lol. The first one went in and she just looked at me like what the heck mom, then the second one went in and she frowned by the 3rd poke she was beat red and screaming like she never scremed before. I felt so bad for her, real tears!!!!! She was fine by about 6 pm and back to her normal self :-)
3 comments:
HEY SARAH!! I am so glad you found our blog. And of course we remember you :) Your Lily is so cute! It is crazy how much things change in so little time!! Keep in touch.
Cute pictures!!!!!! And thanks for the update... you know if you just lived here in good ole TC then I wouldn't have to bug you for updates :) Love ya
Valarie
It was so good seeing you and Lily! I wish I could see you guys more often... :(
Post a Comment