sarah she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! It will go by fast, just enjoy it and take as many pictures and videos as you can!!!! I missed out doing that with my twins because life was crazy, but it's totally worth it!! So take those pictures!
This is a way to keep up with me and watch my progress on a road to a better me :-) I want to get active and healthy for myself and for my children. I will be trying to post my workouts and my meals and photos to show my progress.
2 comments:
sarah she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! It will go by fast, just enjoy it and take as many pictures and videos as you can!!!! I missed out doing that with my twins because life was crazy, but it's totally worth it!! So take those pictures!
She is so beautiful! I want to hold her so bad!
Post a Comment