Thursday, August 7, 2008
House
Todd and I have purchased our first house!! We will finally have a mortage and not rent!! We get our keys tomorrow!! We are so excited, and I am kind of glad Lily is hanging in my belly so we can hopefully get the move done. I am doing her nursery and my room first that way whenever she decidedes to come we will be ready. Todd is so excited. He has so many "projects" planned for the house and he can't wait to start all of them. He went and bought ceiling fans yesterday and was very excited about the girly pink one he picked out for Lily's room :-) We will keep everyone posted. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES!!!! I want to see what your house looks like!
YAYAYA I just got your txt message!! Congradulations you two!! I can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful baby girl!!!
Post a Comment