Monday, July 21, 2008
Status Report
Well Todd and I are just 13 days away from our due date with Liliana!! I was having some contractions today at work, but they went away. I came home and packed and did laundry and drank some tea then went for a walk, the walk seemed to bring on some contractions but then they went away :-( Well at least my body is getting ready!! I also think I lost my plug today so that is also a good sign, I will have the Dr. confirm, or deny, if that is true on Friday at my appt!!! Not much else is new, our house is almost done!! We had some of Todd's family in town this weekend for Todds birthday so that was fun as well :-) We will keep everyone posted!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm still waiting for an update... :)
We're all getting anxious!
I cant wait to kiss her little forehead!
Post a Comment